Colour therapy and healing (also known as chromotherapy or light therapy) is a type of holistic healing that uses the visible spectrum of light and colour to affect a person’s mood and physical or mental health. Each colour falls into a specific frequency and vibration, which many believe contribute to specific properties that can be used to affect the energy and frequencies within our bodies.
Colour Psychology: Green
Benefit from the colour Green and put it in your life when there is:
- A feeling of restriction caused by circumstances such as being housebound and confined
- A need to let change happen, but also a fear of the unknown
- A feeling of being trapped by other peoples rules and regulations and a need to break rigid patterns
- A need for new ideas
- A need for a new state of balance
- A problem with personal relationships, especially with over dominance or subservience
- A negative green tendency, feelings and emotions of envy, jealousy and greed
Head to the park or your garden, or even surround yourself by house plants when there is a sense of stunted ambition, restriction or being trapped by external circumstances.