Colour therapy and healing (also known as chromotherapy or light therapy) is a type of holistic healing that uses the visible spectrum of light and colour to affect a person’s mood and physical or mental health. Each colour falls into a specific frequency and vibration, which many believe contribute to specific properties that can be used to affect the energy and frequencies within our bodies.
Colour Psychology: Yellow
Benefit from the colour yellow and put it in your life when there is:
- Confusion and indecision
- Fear and anxiety caused by unknown factors leading to nervous and digestive disorders
- A weak and confused immune system, frequent minor illnesses, intolerances and allergies to food and other substances.
- Nervous exhaustion, nervous breakdown, run down or burnt out, panic attacks and hot flushes
- Poor Memory, inability to concentrate or study
- Tendency to seasonal affective disorder (SAD) or lethargy and depression in dull weather
- Digestive difficulties
Wear a yellow top or have a yellow ornament or candle near your laptop or work space to help you improve your concentration and stay alert.